Wednesday 29 August 2012

Upcoming Designers - Craft in the Bay

 
I will be exhibiting a small selection of my work in Craft in the Bay, Cardiff, at the beginning of September. I am pleased to say that it will include fellow graduates and previous graduates from Hereford College of Arts.
It is in combination with the St.Ives Potters exhibition & you can find me in the Oriel 2 space on the first floor. 
Having never sent off my work before, I think I have double checked possibly everything!!
 
 
The selection was quite hard as I am limited to how many pieces I can send. But after a little while, I finally made my choice. Finally deciding on sending mainly silver pieces with one copper, just for colouring more than anything.
Check out the web link by clicking on Upcoming Designers  
 
My selection :
 
 
 
The Exhibition will run from Saturday 8th September - Sunday 11th November 2012.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment