Tuesday 14 August 2012

Update...

Sorry it's been a little while since the last post, I've been a little busy, but have lots of things to share.

During the degree show back in June (feels like a while ago now), I was invited to exhibit with the Gloucestershire Guild of Craftsmen, which runs from the 4th- 28th August in Painswick. I went along to help set up and was given the task of painting....& had lots of it to do! I have to say it felt like I was back setting up the degree show and New Designers!


The Exhibition was held in an original Arts & Crafts building,
which was the perfect setting for the show. The Ceiling was the best feature!
It went from this above picture....



To this....
The Private View...
Couldn't believe how many people were there!

This was my first exhibition since graduating, so it was a little strange. But it was nice to exhibit alongside some established makers, some of which I have seen at other reputable shows.


While I was in Painswick, I explored the town, which was built in this fantastic stone.
 It was beautiful.




The walk through the church grounds was lovely too!



No comments:

Post a Comment